These Legal Notices set forth rules for using or referring to all materials owned by IP2PBX, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, content, information, company profile, products, services, documentation and other resources (collectively, "Intellectual Property") provided on and through IP2PBX's website. By using, accessing or downloading materials from IP2PBX's website you agree to follow the terms and conditions as outlined in these Legal Notices. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
IP2PBX reserves the right to modify the Legal Notices at any time as it deems necessary or appropriate, without prior notice. Updated versions of the Legal Notices will appear on this website and are effective immediately. Continued use of IP2PBX's website after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Use of product (s) and/or service (s)
IP2PBX shall not be held liable for any delay or failure to provide IP service(s) at any time. In no event shall IP2PBX, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents or providers who furnishes services to customer in connection with this agreement or service be liable for any direct, incident, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, lost of revenue, profits or anticipated profits, or damages arising out of or in connection to the use or inability to use IP2PBX products and services.
IP2PBX's IP services are not intended for use as a primary telephone source for business or residential use.
IP2PBX's trademarks, service marks, logos and any other IP2PBX-owned graphic symbols, design marks, images, buttons or icons (collectively, "Copyrighted Materials") found on this website or any other Internet website owned and/or maintained by IP2PBX are the copyrighted property of IP2PBX. The use of Copyrighted Materials for any purpose, except as expressly specified in the Legal Notices contained therein, or as otherwise agreed to, in advance, pursuant to a written agreement with IP2PBX, is unauthorized, expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe penalties.
Notice of Infringement
IP2PBX prohibits the posting of any content that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to IP2PBX at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. IP2PBX will remove any posted content that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). Send submission of notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company, Product, or Service Name
Third parties may not use or register, in whole or in part, IP2PBX trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, an alteration or potentially confusing variations thereof, as or as part of a third-party company name, trade name, product name, or service name.
Logo and Graphic Symbols
Third parties may not use IP2PBX logo and any other Copyrighted Materials on or in connection with web sites, products, labels, packaging, manuals, promotional merchandise, press releases, advertising, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written consent of IP2PBX.
Third parties may never alter or modify the IP2PBX corporate logo or IP2PBX trademarks. Similarly, re-logoing (replacing the IP2PBX trademark with a third-party's logo or mark) and co-logoing (adding a third-party's logo or mark to the IP2PBX's ones) are not permitted in the absence of a written agreement with IP2PBX.
Requests for permission to use IP2PBX's logo or other IP2PBX-owned Copyrighted Materials should be sent to: email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Materials Usage Restrictions
This website is the property of IP2PBX. Third parties may view, download or copy information, company profile, products, documentation and/or other Intellectual Property materials provided on and through this website under the following terms and conditions.
1. All information, company profile, products, documentation, and/or other Intellectual Property materials available on this website may be used solely for personal, non-commercial use.
2. Third parties may not sell, license, sublicense, print, copy, alter, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, or use the Intellectual Property materials of this website in any way other than has been specifically authorized by IP2PBX in the Legal Notices described herein.
3. As a condition of use, third parties should retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original Intellectual Property materials on any copies of these materials.
4. Except as expressly provided in these Legal Notices contained therein, IP2PBX does not grant any express or implied rights to third parties under any copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret information. Accordingly, any unauthorized use of IP2PBX Intellectual Property materials provided on and through IP2PBX's website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, trade secret laws, or laws relating to privacy and publicity.
5. Third parties acknowledge that any rights granted to them constitute a license and not a transfer of title. Third parties do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in IP2PBX's Intellectual Property materials by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
6. This website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
No other use of IP2PBX's Intellectual Property materials provided on and through IP2PBX's website is authorized. Any violation of the foregoing may result in civil and/or criminal liabilities.
Linking to the Website
Third parties are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited and revocable right to place links to IP2PBX's homepage on their corporate or personal websites, provided they observe the Legal Notices and other legal notices contained herein, and follow the terms set out below.
1. The hyperlink should point to IP2PBX's homepage: http://www.ip2pbx.com
2. Presenting the link to IP2PBX's website in any way that suggests IP2PBX has any relationship or affiliation with the third party's site or in any way that endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products, services or other materials on the third party's website is strictly prohibited.
3. The link to IP2PBX's website may not be used or associated with any unlawful, defamatory or other materials that would adversely affect IP2PBX's name or reputation.
4. Third parties guarantee their corporate or personal websites do not contain or have links to sites containing nudity, pornography, X-rated material, drug-related paraphernalia, cigarettes, or spirits.
Placing links to IP2PBX's homepage does not in any way guarantee or imply that a backward link will be provided to the third-party's website.
Third-Party Websites and Content
IP2PBX's website may contain links or references to other sites maintained by third parties, these links are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this website. IP2PBX makes no representation and is not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through, these third party sites. A third party link from IP2PBX website is not an indication that IP2PBX endorses or recommends the third party or its site, or has any affiliation with or between IP2PBX and the third party hosting site. IP2PBX makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such web sites. IP2PBX is not responsible for and assumes no liability for any third-party content that may appear on or be accessible from this website , nor shall IP2PBX have liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from a third-party website content or information.
Promotional, Advertising, and Sales Materials
Only IP2PBX and its authorized partners may use IP2PBX's logo and other Copyrighted Materials in promotional, advertising, and sales materials, and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with IP2PBX.
Publications, Educational Seminars, Conferences, Trade Shows and Expos
Third parties may use IP2PBX's website content, in whole or in part, IP2PBX's logo and other Copyrighted Materials in press publications, magazines, and periodicals, educational seminars, conferences, trade shows and expos, provided they comply with the following requirements.
1. An accurate backward link to IP2PBX's homepage: http://www.ip2pbx.com should appear on or in the publication, or on any materials related to the publication.
2. IP2PBX's logo of predefined formats should be used in order to preserve the logo design elements proportion and positioning. Any attempts to scale, modify, approximate, distort or somehow change the logo design are prohibited. Requests for IP2PBX's logo should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Third parties should make the source clear to avoid potential confusion over the source of any products or services. Customers must not be given the impression that IP2PBX is the source of a third party publication, educational seminar, trade show, conference, or expo.
4. Unless IP2PBX is sponsoring the publication, seminars, conferences, trade shows or expos, and unless a third party has entered into a written sponsorship agreement with IP2PBX, a disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by IP2PBX should be included on the publication and on all printed materials related to seminars, conferences, trade shows or expos.
Endorsement, Sponsorship or Affiliation
Third parties may not use or display IP2PBX Copyrighted Materials in any manner that would imply IP2PBX's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship or other false association, or support of a third party product or service. Nor may a third party make a reference to IP2PBX in any manner that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest that any materials, whether written or electronic, has been authored by, or represents the view or opinion of, IP2PBX.
Ownership of Information and Materials
By using IP2PBX trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, in whole or in part, third parties acknowledge that IP2PBX is the sole owner of the trademark and other Copyrighted Materials, and promise that they will not interfere with IP2PBX's rights, and that they will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any IP2PBX trademark or other Copyrighted Materials. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Legal Notices, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Third-party trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on IP2PBX's website are the property of their respective owners, and are used by IP2PBX to identify and to let the public know the source of their respective products and services.
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. IP2PBX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. IP2PBX SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
IP2PBX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL IP2PBX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, DATA, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.
IP2PBX and VoipServ-X are trademarks of GM Consulting Group, Inc.
IP2PBX and VoipServ-X are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by Digium, Inc.
Copyright © 2003-2007, IP2PBX a division of GM Consulting Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
If you have any questions concerning these Legal Notices, please contact IP2PBX at: email@example.com.